Sunday, August 22, 2010

Take my fat away

I should be really nervous right now... instead i have unpcked my bedroom (finally) and prepared my hospital bag with some clothes, magazines and my book. I am going to be drinking an entire bottle of crystal light soon since I wont be chugging anything anytime soon. I have taken my last pill for my headaches and I am ready for tomorrow. I am really at peace about this whole thing which freaks me out since I am a worry wart. Surgery is tomorrow at noon and I have to be at Salt lake regional hospital at ten. I would appreciate some prayers and good thoughts my way for tomorrow as well as visitors... I will be there for a few days if any of you would like to visit me there or at home just call me! I am finally getting settled at home where I plan on staying for the next six months to a year. I am then planning on getting an apartment with my niece when she moves back, I miss her so much. I am wondering what Im going to be doing for 2 weeks of sitting at home, especially since i get bored very easily. I've got books and i have netflix and of course my laptop... any other ideas? I finally got to the stage where my hunger has subsided... Don't get me wrong I still crave everything in the world (mostly bad stuff) and watching my friend eat cheese fries yesterday made me want to cut my head off! However I am not actually hungry at all, and the weakness/headaches have gotten much better as well. I have lost 9 lbs this week from the liquid diet!!! I purchased some chocolate shakes from costco, though they dont have as much protein they sure taste good, which makes it a nice little change from the strawberry shakes I have been drinking, though they are really good and have 50g of protein in a 10 oz drink, you can only have so much of the same flavor!! By the way I would really suggest this protein shake to anyone who is looking for one... Its not too chalky and it actually tastes good... If any of you are wondering its called elite, its sweetened with stevia instead of sugar and I purchased it at my local natural food store (good earth). I was advised this shake by my friend Shanda who is a professional body builder/police officer. Anyway I am off to bed, Please keep me in your thoughts on monday and I will post again as soon as I am home :)

1 comment:

  1. Our prayers go out to you today. Hope all go's well. I had the sleeve done a little over 3 months ago. To date I have lost 75 lbs. You won't be able to eat much when it is over. Just about 1 to 2 ounce's a meal for the 1st 2 months. I was lucky to eat a whole boiled egg in one setting.

    ReplyDelete