Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New chapter....

Its four in the morning... I should be sleeping right now, I have to take Ryan to the airport at 10 and Sleeping seems further away than ever. Ryan is leaving to Arizona in the morning and wont be back until after I finish moving all of my things. I am moving home next week and while this is going to potentially be good for me I can't seem to shake off just how hard it actually is. I need to take a deep breath and understand that this is good for my parents, good for my mothers health and  good for my educational plans. I have grown spiritually more within this past year than I ever imagined possible... which is coming with the understanding that sometimes you must make choices that may seem hard to later reap the happiness it can potentially bring. I feel as if it is of great importance to be near my parents at this time, as well as allowing myself to continue to heal. Ryan has been an angel in my life. I am grateful for every minute of his friendship and will miss great memories we share in this house. The pages are now turning and I hope I can get comfort in knowing that I made the right decision and continue to do so. I just started reading a book that so far within 20 pages has already changed my life. This book is called Women, food and God. While not so much a religious book as the tittle sounds, this book is quite spiritual and brutally honest (two things I desperately crave in my life right now). I would highly reccomend this book to anyone I know... even if they dont have issues with "food" like I do. Changes are in the Air... It smells beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment