Saturday, August 21, 2010

Feed me

Im starving... so much that i keep having nightmares about never being able to eat anything ever again.... This is torture! I am anxious for surgery because being put to sleep will take away my hunger lol. Today marks 5 days since i have been on the liquid diet to prepare my liver/stomach for surgery. I am having surgery Monday August 23. I am having mixed emotions and its not helping my situation...(i eat when im stressed). I keep wondering if im doing the best thing for myself.... But I honestly think that its the hunger talking. I have been experiencing a lot of weakness followed by hunger pains and light headedness. I am most deffinately dehydraded and I can't seem to drink anymore without making myself sick. in 2 days It will be done, and I will begin my healing process. I have never been so scared in my life! Surgery is at noon, at the Salt lake regional Hospital... if any of you want to come visit I will be there for a few days! 

2 comments:

  1. Hang on, Little Sister, everything will be fine!! Keep thinking about the wonderful blessings that are coming... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been thinking of you!!! I remember when i have gone off of soda before i would always dream about it. I would dream that i would be driving that the freeway and see like a 12 pack of pepsi, i would wake up totally wanting a pepsi more then ever...

    I hope that all is well... Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete