Saturday, November 27, 2010

Shopping

So after an incredibly long day in the kitchen, cooking ALL of thanksgiving dinner by myself, I decided to take a gander at some of the sales going on around midnight... and that turned into an all night shopping event... between walmart and old navy until 6 am... in which then i changed and went straight to work...in the mall... DUMBEST idea I have ever had. I hope to never have to work retail on black friday again, I wanted to dig out my eye balls. anyway I ended up missing the Jazz game with Carson because i was hallucinating from not sleeping..... sad day! but overall it was a really good turnout, I got a bunch of cute pjs, here is a picture :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following girl :) Following you back!

    -Marci

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was out shopping all night too, down in AF. Then drove home wayyy too tired at 7 am. Dumb, horrible idea. Shopping was a great time! But driving while that tired was rather stupid haha. Sorry you had to work that day, how crappy! I worked at Victoria's secret a couple of years ago on black Friday, worst experience ever!

    ReplyDelete