Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blur

I do appologize for the bad lighting and blur... actually im grateful for the blur because my face was a mess... but here is a newly updated picture of my weight loss so far. I NEVER wear shorts... I love wearing them now, even if its just around the house because its so cold outside! I also treated myself to some new uggs, and a new coach bag for my success so far... oh and some new clothes! I spent some awesome times with Carson this week as well so over all I am very happy! I have been eating string cheese like its going out of style and im afraid sometimes it replaces meals for me! I need to keep track of what im eating better. <3 you all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness lady, you look amazing! I'm glad that you treated yourself, you deserve to be pampered every once in a while!

    ReplyDelete