Monday, November 1, 2010

HaLLoWeEn

This was from Ryan's party, where I dressed as Meredith Grey








What an amazing weekend this has been. Ryan's party friday was a total success.. I was Meredith grey and Ryan was Derek, I made taylor come and be Christina Yang hahaha, I love my asian midget :) Saturday Bre and I went to Clayton's and then Kodak's to finish off the night, saw so many friends I love and got to spend some much needed time with the boyfriend. Saturday night I was Snooki from Jersey shore... as much as I hate that stupid show I knew this would be an easy and perfect (cheap) costume... It was a total hit.. I even had people ask to take pictures with me. All I had to buy was theater orange make up to look like I tan too much and a bumpit for her insane hair. Yes I wore a bump it... no they are not comfortable. Today was spent watching halloween shows and movies, and ended with watching the original halloween at the Camerons. All in all it was a fantastic weekend. this month has been rough for Carson and I, mostly because I couldnt see him for almost 10 days and due to a lot of stress on both of us and my mood swings we were not having a good time. This weekend was so good for us, I may be the luckiest girl on earth to have such a patient, loving, incredibly sweet boyfriend. He proves that to me more and more every day... He's the best thing that's ever been mine <3. Here are a few pictures for those of you who are not on my facebook! Please notice how orange I am in all of them haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment