Monday, October 4, 2010

Mood swings

     Anyone else have crazy hormonal episodes? because mine are totally out of whack. I had an extremely bipolar week lol. I am hoping and praying this will pass, for everyone's sake! I Went fourwheeling again today and got rained out... then found out my camera decided to retire after a very dusty summer (sand dunes and camping were rough on my camera)..
     Working out has been great!!! minus releasing the endorphins which should be helping my mood. After learning how to work out efficiently and correctly with my personal trainner I actually enjoy what im doing. I think im addicted... I clearly would rather work out than do almost everything. I also noticed that now that I am working out I actually eat better too. I think its mostly because im aware of how long it takes to burn what I eat.....which in return makes me have some guilt. I went to the gas station the other day and gave in to buying some chocolate, as i drove and looked at the chocolate I threw it out the window. This was quite the step for me. I find that buying lean cuisine and smart ones frozen dinners works perfectly for me. They are all packed full of protein and perfect portions for me to split throughout lunch and dinner. (they also taste pretty awesome). I have found that my intake of water has gotten better too, thanks to my new found love for slushy ice water :). I have now lost 35 lbs! I feel great! Tomorrow I am going to buy new pants because none of mine currently fit me and im sure everyone is sick of seeing me in sweat pants lol.
     Other than the crazy mood swings the last few days I am doing really well. I am oh so happy I am finally able to take baths again... finally 6 weeks have passed! I can't believe how fast it went too! I can't believe its Fall... I can't believe this year is almost over. So much has happened this year. I am so grateful for the people in my life that are so patient and loving towards me. I am such a lucky girl!
    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment