Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Almost over

So here we are, at the very end of a year that felt like a life time. To most people I hear it went by quite fast, to me It felt never ending. While I had the most intense year of my 25 years of life I am incredibly grateful for being given a new chance at life, a new chance at a cure and a new chance at being happy. After being diagnosed with IIH in june of this year my entire world changed. Having surgery to stabilize my weight and keep me from gaining in order to try and cure the IIH changed it even further. While I hate my IIH I am so very grateful for my sleeve gastrectomy and what it has done for my life. I am looking forward to 2011 and the new me, the healthier me, and hopefully soon the IIH free me. I went from blinding migranes daily to now only once a week or so.. and if you can imagine the worst headache of your life everyday you would understand my gratitude! I am so Happy to start school back up again in january at UVU and hopefully be accepted into the U for summer semester. I am happy that I am able to do all of these things and have the energy and health to do so. I most deffinately need to make some decisions about life in this next coming month that can affect me for the rest of my life and I am hoping God will stand by me to make the right decision. This year I very spur of the moment decided to drive down to california and spend my new years on the beach with Randi. I couldn't possibly be happier about the company and the location. I hope this small getaway helps me make some rough decisions. I need to destress! Overall Id like to thank everyone who has supported me this year in such big changes, to my best friends who stood by me and understood what i was going through. I could not be any luckier with the friends I have been blessed with, and even more so with family. So here is to 2010, the amazing, the horrible, the terrifying, the trully unforgettable moments, the memories made, the friends made and lost, and most of all here is to SELF DISCOVERY, understanding and dreams. I love you all, and wish you all the best new year yet, I surely know this is my time to shine!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment