Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Im seeing changes

Its insane how one day your life is going one way and the next your whole world turns around. last week I randomely decided last minute to take a trip to california. It was honestly the best vacation of my life. Randi and myself left last tuesday and didnt stop for one second... between the beach and disneyland, vegas and shopping we barely had time to sit. I spent new years looking at the ocean... and I couldn't have asked for better clarity of my life and where its going. I am happy to announce that for the first time in my life I was able to make hard decisions reguardless of how they would make anyone else feel. First things first, I quit my job that i hated, I broke up with Carson, because as much as I love him as a person I am not in love with him and I need to enjoy my life right now and find that someone who takes my breath away. I also started being healthy again and have decided that this year I am focusing on myself. Within 5 days of the year I already feel like a brand new person! Though its sad to miss Carson because I do care about him, I hope that we can still be friends and that he doesn't hold resentment for my decision, it had to be made. I have never been happier about a new start. I am in such a great place in my life right now. I hope you all had a wonderful new year! I am slowly learning to be this new person that I am absolutely in love with. its insane how losing 70 lbs changes your personality as well as your physical appearance. Confidence does make a huge difference in your every day life, mostly in making decisions keeping in mind how they will benefit/hurt you in the long run. I am able to separate that and make sure that I am doing things for myself. I will still fall, but I am happy to know that I am stronger than ever to get back up! I am also not giving up on love, Its out there somewhere, and if it don't find it, I will be sure and make up for it by living it up. School starts this month, I am so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment