Friday, July 27, 2012

Blog: A yearly event?

Man...am I the worst blogger ever or what? seems as though every summer I get the bug to blog about what is currently happening in my life and then I forget I created a blog! good thing I dont do this for a living! anyway Most of you follow me on facebook and I deffinately keep that one up, but for those of you who only follow me on my blog, Id promise I would get better at it but then I would probably disapoint you!
First things first, we need some pictures! my little family is blossoming beautifully. Ernest and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary earlier this month and time just flew by. Our little beautiful Alyiah is now almost 8 months old and just the best present I have ever recieved. She was born on december 12th 2011 at roughly 5 pm and was induced. I was hopped up on coffee and ready to go lol. I feel like the caffeine made for a much better delivery than I expected, though most people would be against that, my OB actually told me to drink it! 45 minutes of labor? yes please! anyway she was 6.4 lbs 17 inches of baby goodness. my tiny girl is still a small one only in the 40th percentile (she was in 10th for a long time). She is so incredibly smart and takes my breath away every single day. She is already crawling (short distances) and can stand up on her own and sit on her own! she is starting on solids and loves eating off our plates, she loves sour stuff just like her daddy. I see so much of myself and her dad in her... its insane creating a human, not the physical aspect of it but the personality and the way they learn and become a person. I love being a mom most of all in my life. I have returned to the life of working and currently am a receptionist at the MMA gym called the Pit Elevated, we train fighters as well as general public. I really do love my job, I work opposite schedules from Ernest so im here quite early in the morning (5am) as well as going to school full time. I have a nanny, a good friend of mine who lives at my house and takes care of alyiah while im at work/school in the mornings. Ernest and the business are doing really good, this is a good time of the year for us. He has a full staffed shop and is able to take 2 days a week off now and we are living in a comfortable position. Our house is currently for sale and we are hoping to build our credit enough that we can purchase our very own home in our name within the next few years, meanwhile we are planning on continuing to rent. We just purchased a vehicle recently that we can fit our family in, Though i miss my little honda and the gas mileage it is SO nice to be able to go places and have all of us comfortably fit! needless to say, life is pretty good right now. My mother in law is out here from california and we are planning on driving her back home and spending a week out there in the beggining of august. I am very excited to take my little alyiah to the ocean for her first time, though she wont remember it, since she is so much like me I know she will love it! I am super excited to get my first tan of the summer and feel semi good in a swim suit! I recently had a lot of things done to my body! after losing a total 130 lbs, I decided to have a full body lift. I had a breast augmentation/lift, a tummy tuck with full ab lipo, an arm lift with lipo and then again another set of lipo that i just did last week. I had all of this done in april. This was a very difficult decision for me and a very difficult time. I jeopardized a lot in my life getting this done including my marriage, which instead became stronger than ever. Mostly everyone, including my husband were against me doing this surgery, but while taking all of this into consideration, I realized that I needed to make myself happy for once and this is what it would take. I am happy to say that it was an incredible life change and I dont regret one second of it. Now that I am working in a gym I am planning on becoming more active in fitness and body building, I trully love the way I look and feel at 135 lbs and I am happy that I finally accomplished my goal. Next goal? 125, my husband thinks its too skinny, but I think he will change his mind when he sees what it will look like :) I have lived a healthy lifestyle, and a very real one, I dont diet, I make better choices. I eat everything I want just in the right quantities. Anyway I think that about sums it up for things, I promise I will post some pictures later today when I am at home. Meanwhile visit me on fb for more current updates! facebook.com/suchawonderfulthingasme

No comments:

Post a Comment