Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summertime and the living is easy ;)

Wow it has been SO LONG. Where do I even start? First of all, ITS SUMMER!!! now that we have that out of the way.. lets catch up a bit. 2011 has brought me so many gifts and life changes I don't even know how it all came about! from reading my last post, I see that i had mentioned Ernest. I am happy to say that Ernest and I are happier than ever and getting married July 9th. I moved in with him in April and we have been having way too much fun planning this beautiful wedding. I cannot wait! my wedding dress is stunning and I cannot wait to wear it in front of all my friends and family. I can't believe it is all happening in less than a month! My two sisters are flying in and Claudia will be back from her mission, I wish Tatiana and Luiza were coming but I understand it can be quite difficult in their current circumstances (luiza is having surgery and Tatiana just moved to a state where she has no one to watch her kids). Either way I am happy to have my family and my new family join us in this extremly special date. I have been having so much fun living here and playing house. haha. Yes I cook every day and do laundry and clean and take care of his boys. I am trully happy. I am currently going to UVU officially enrolled in Pre-med and my major is Biochemistry. Seems quite complex but I am in love with what I do. Even if I despise summer school. I have recently found out I am Pregnant! yes... the girl who was told she would never have kids...is having a baby :) I am currently almost 15 weeks along and very healthy! i have had 2 ultrasounds and both showed an extremly healthy active baby, with a heart beat of 177 beats per minute! I will find out the gender in the next few weeks :). Ernest and I are really happy about this baby even if it was not planned, we are excited to start our lives together with this little one and continue to be a happy family. Ernest is doing quite well at his tattoo shop in Provo (he owns Death or Glory tattoo) and we have several possible plans for the remainder of this year that I will try to keep you all updated on. Im sorry I have slacked so much on blogging but as you can see I have been quite the busy girl! Between school and the kids I am quite often always busy. Needless to say my weight loss will come to a stop at this point seeing as you should gain when you are pregnant. I have lost a total of 90 lbs since surgery and have not gained an ounce since being pregnant. I am extremly happy with my current size and with the fact that my doctor said I should lose even more after the pregnancy. Ernest and I are so happy! For a wedding present, my daddy bought us a king size tempurpedic and a large bbqer. I love them both! he has helped me tremendously. I love my parents. Ernest's mother came to visit for a few weeks and we had a blast. I love her too. they took the kids back to California for the summer so Ernest and I can have a little alone time before the wedding, it has been wonderful though I rreally miss the children.
I will leave you with some pictures and will try to send  more updates soon!



1 comment:

  1. yay for you!!! i am so happy for you to be getting married!!! i know you will make a beautiful bride!! you are always gorgeous! and congrats on being prego! that is so super exciting!! nothing like a new little sweet baby. i miss goin to school just for the fact to hang out with your cute face!! sounds like all is going well.. hope things keep on the up and up for you!

    ReplyDelete